Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mommy's Priorities



These are my son's shoes.

What are they doing on my blog?

A couple of years back, Religious-ex was getting just under 5 figures in monthly support. This was almost my entire take home pay based on the lies she told the Judge. It was later reduced substantially.

Religious-ex was very nice to send my children to visit me whenever I would win a round. So one day my son shows up and I look at his shoes. These are the shoes in the picture.

Turns out Mommy was spending her money showing everyone how big of a woman she was, squeezing her husband for every penny he makes.

Big Woman around town and lots of lawyers.

What makes this even worse was Religious-ex had also emptied out two bank accounts, each in very high 5 figures while claiming poverty. She likes to claim poverty.

Money for $50 Sushi lunches, money for rock concerts, money to take friends out to dinner, money to have two lawyers follow her around, no money for shoes.

Appears that not only the shoemaker's kids go with torn shoes.

I'd really like to know your reactions.

5 comments:

הצעיר שלמה בן רפאל לבית שריקי ס"ט said...

Our reactions? She sounds like a huge b—ch, what other reaction can we have..?

Anonymous said...

How do you know how your ex-wife spends her money? What's your secret? I have one of my own, I'd love to know how I can better keep tabs on her.

Shorty said...

I am glad you are posting your story. While most divorces, religious or secular often focuses on the "poor abandonned wife" i have two friends who can vouch for the cruelty of the "poor wife". (neither jewish). each of these "poor wives" have had their exes arrested for abuse. The men? All they did was stop the wife from beating them with a pan. and they get arrested. its terrible. These women are an embarassment to my gender.

Anonymous said...

You need a really good lawyer and a good toen. I've used Daniel Schwartz, and he's an excellent lawyer. He's frum, understands all the issues, but isn't scared to tell rabbis to f--k off if necessary.He's also handeled and been involved in some very complicated frum divorces and other cases in the frum community. You should call him.

Anonymous said...

Daniel Schwartz is a DISGRACE to the Jewish Religion! he does what is good for his pockets. A religious Jew has no business litigating other jews in court! this is clearly a sin in Shulchan Oruch!Yes daniel Schwartz was against me, but that doesnt mean he represented the side of truth and fairness.