Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Who is Religious-Ex, really?

We've decided to talk a bit about Religious Ex so people can get a good feel for who she is.

We present a comment to a blog post that she wrote shortly after the Second Lebanon War to one of her Palestinian "Cousins" who was making a case that Israel is an apartheid state and should be treated as such:

"I am not Israeli, nor am I in any way "pro" the atrocities the governments in that country condone and perpetuate. I offer No excuse for hate or for discrimination or for senseless violence and bloodshed - I am frankly sickened and horrified by it all."

She is also a card carrying member of Brit Tzedek, an organization committed to a two state solution and "difficult compromises". They are found here .

This is only the tip of the iceberg. I'm positive that her family, who lives in the Gush, in Liberated Territory, is very proud of her. I'm sure they are thrilled that she supports the "difficult compromises" that would have them "evacuated" from their homes.

It feels like the truth about her needs to be told. Enough is enough.

More to come.

2 comments:

herschel schlechter said...

if i were you just post her name so people will know who to stay away from. see:http://lonnakin.blogspot.com/
also see: http://evilelkie.tripod.com/ these are examples of publicizing names of evil and cruel women. hopefully the next man will be careful. I'm sorry of your fate.

Gave A Get said...

Herschel,

I know that her supporters are frequent visitors.

I hope that once they learn the truth they will understand the kind of person they are associated with.

Religious Ex is so convinced that everything she does is just, she posts it all on the 'net. We are simply going to rebroadcast it a bit at a time.

GAG